Our Goals and Values
The culture established at the USF Stavros Center for Free Enterprise and Economic Education is based on the following core values:
- Every activity, program, and product conducted or developed will reflect excellence in planning and execution.
- K-20 educators are our "customers" and without them, there would be no need for our enterprise.
- We are a service organization and quality service provided in a timely fashion is our competitive edge.
- Center personnel, from the Director to the student assistants, will consistently reflect a customer friendly attitude and philosophy.
- Education is everybody’s business!
- Our success, in large measure, is due to the establishment of collaborative relationships and strategic alliances based on trust and credibility.
- Our energies, resources, and relationships are designed to make a difference in the classroom.
- Our work is vital to the future of this nation and we approach it with dedication, optimism, and passion.